Who we are
Our website address is: https://mzea.com.
Company name: Epameinondas Zormpalis
Distinctive title: “MZEA” (hereafter the “Company”) .
Company G.C.R Number: 135426347000
Company Address: 1st km. Giannitsa – Alexandreia, 581 00 Giannitsa,
Contact email: email@example.com.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Our company only uses the information you share with us to process your orders and improve your shopping experience. We do not rent, trade or sell your personal information to others.
Collection of information
- We collect only the necessary information – and use it carefully
- When placing an order, we ask for the name, e-mail, mail addresses, and phone number of your shipping address. We need this information to process and fulfill your orders and to inform you of the status of your order.
- When you request newsletters, we ask for your email address. Newsletters are sent to your email account.
- When you participate in competitions or promotions for our company’s products, we may ask for your name, telephone number, e-mail address and mailing addresses. We use this information to manage the contest and to notify you if you win.
- If you have given us an email address, we may occasionally use it to update you about major changes to our website, new products or special offers. If you prefer not to receive these updates, please contact us to delete your email address from our files.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How long we retain your data
We keep contact form entries for six months, analytics records for three years, and customer purchase records for ten years.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We protect your information
- To place your orders and access your account information, you must log in to our secure server. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts all the information you provide before it is sent to us.
- We have taken all necessary measures to ensure maximum security on our computer systems, our databases and our network in order to protect all customer information.
- All customer information on our systems is protected against unauthorized access.
- We do not disclose or exchange your personal information with advertisers and marketers or anyone else without your consent.
- We will not send any information to anyone without your consent unless this is required by a court order or decision of another public authority.
- We can use aggregated data categories (without personal identifier) for research and commercial purposes to provide improved services.
- We can also provide aggregate statistics on our sales to third-party affiliates, but these statistics do not include personally identifiable information.
For any questions or statements related to these issues, please contact us at 2382081077.
At any time you reserve the right to update or object to the further processing of your information in accordance with applicable laws on the protection of personal data.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We use “cookies” to remember your registration information when you return to our site and track your shopping cart. In some cases, we may use these cookies to send information about our products and services as well as personalized offers through affiliate advertising companies. These companies are prohibited from sharing this information with anyone other than us. In any case, you can opt out of these ads.